Omaha Dentist

Welcome to Omaha Dentist office of
Peter J. Gimenez, D.D.S.,
where you are treated as family!

 

Omaha Dentist

We care about you!

We have always acted with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct business and the way we live our lives.

 

Omaha Dentist

We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.

We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness, and we demonstrate excellence in everything that we do.

We treat all of our patients as the individuals that they are, not as daily production quotas.

 

Omaha Dentist

We are honored to have families who entrust their dental care with us for generation after generation.

 

Dr. Gimenez is a second generation dentist. His family has several generations of Doctors and Teachers. He has over 28 years of experience in private practice and has had several years of experience as a professor at the Creighton University School of Dentistry.

Our family owned dental office has been providing dental care to the Omaha Nebraska area since 1962.

Now, over 50 years later, we still have the same families visiting us that started with us in 1962! All these years later, we are now honored to be providing dental care for the great-grand children of those first generation families!

 

Omaha Dentist

We help create healthy smiles with encouragement and compliments.

 

We don't just deliver dentistry, we are here to share our values and integrity to change lives.

 

We are a full service Family Dental Office providing dentistry from ages 3 and up, and we provide the full spectrum of dental care that you expect and deserve from a quality dental office.

 

We accept most insurances, so if you can't find us in your provider list, give us a call, we most likely have a healthy relationship with your insurance company and accept their benefits even though you can't find our name.

 

Click to Call Us!

402-493-3636

 

 

Smart Phone users can use this map
for turn by turn directions to our office!


Peter J. Gimenez, D.D.S.
13110 Birch Dr. #172
Omaha, NE 68164

 

We are located at the corner of 132nd and Maple in Omaha Nebraska and we are open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM

 

 

 


Omaha woman launches campaign to support police officers
Fox News
OMAHA, Neb. – An Omaha woman whose husband is a police officer has started a letter-writing campaign to support members of law enforcement and their families. Kathleen McCallister told the Omaha World-Herald that her fear of her husband's safety has ...

and more »


Omaha World-Herald

Omaha zoo announces new Children's Adventure Trails exhibit
Omaha World-Herald
An artist's rendering of the Omaha zoo's Children's Adventure Trails exhibit, slated to open in fall 2017. Children's Adventure Trails. HENRY DOORLY ZOO & AQUARIUM. An artist's rendering of the Omaha zoo's Children's Adventure Trails exhibit, slated to ...
Children's Adventure Trail takes shape at Omaha zooKETV Omaha
New Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium exhibit will focus on children learningKMTV

all 8 news articles »


KETV Omaha

Omaha schools, police address 'stranger danger' reports
KETV Omaha
The Omaha Police Department says it is aware of the reports, but has not been able to substantiate them. One report in particular about an incident hear 189th and 'D' streets has been making the rounds on social media, but an Omaha Police spokesperson ...
Student Transportation of America officials apologize to OPS, city of Omaha for busing problemsOmaha World-Herald
Three reports of child enticement reported in Omaha1011now
Omaha Public Schools receives three reports of child enticementKMTV

all 17 news articles »


Omaha World-Herald

Forecast: A decent chance of more rain today in the Omaha area
Omaha World-Herald
In the Omaha area today, there is a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4 p.m. The National Weather Service office in Valley said a high temperature near 78 is likely. Tonight in the Omaha area, expect a 30 percent chance of ...
New medical program seeks to diversify physicians in OmahaThe Daily Progress

all 8 news articles »


PR Newswire (press release)

SkipTheDishes Launches Omaha's Largest Food Delivery Network
PR Newswire (press release)
OMAHA, NE, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - SkipTheDishes, North America's fastest growing food delivery network, announced that the company has expanded into Omaha, Nebraska. Omaha marks the 17th market in SkipTheDishes' rapid expansion across ...

and more »


Omaha World-Herald

Barfknecht: Former Omaha South standout Noah Fant, kids get ready to play in the big leagues
Omaha World-Herald
The 6-foot-5, 220-pound Fant was a first-team All-Nebraska player at Omaha South. He picked Iowa over Nebraska and Minnesota, in part because of a specific plan Ferentz showed the family during recruiting for Fant's expanded use, involving more deep ...



Couple found dead in their southwest Omaha home died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, police say
Omaha World-Herald
An Omaha couple found dead in their home last week were victims of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, Omaha police said Monday. The bodies of Mark and Phyllis Duranski were discovered Friday after friends became concerned when Phyllis ...

and more »


WOWT

Flock of peacocks live in Omaha neighborhood
WOWT
OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) It's not unusual for a couple to move into a neighborhood and over time their neighbors watch a family grow. But nothing like one in south central Omaha. A flock of peacocks that are not fly by night neighbors. Residents near 53rd ...



Fleeing suspect leads Omaha police on chase before crashing
Omaha World-Herald
Omaha police respond to the area of 14th Street and Carter Boulevard, where a fleeing vehicle crashed into two police cars and a civilian car. prev. next. A vehicular chase in eastern Omaha ended in a crash Tuesday evening and an Omaha police officer ...



Omaha World-Herald

Man critically injured while working at Omaha zoo | Omaha Metro ...
Omaha World-Herald
The ironworker is employed by subcontractor M&M Steel Erection, said Tom Janssen, a spokesman for Kiewit Corp. He was injured while working on the ...

and more »

Google News

Dentist info